Can I tell you I am obsessed with my wireless headphones!
I have the Bose Soundsport Earbuds.
For many years I’ve been content with the regular headphones that came with my iPhone. The wire from my head, down to my phone did not bother me at all.
I would plug the headphones into my phone and place my phone in my arm running band. Then run the wire under my running clothes and make sure the ear pieces where comfortably places in my ears.
Recently I have seen people with the Apple AirPods. I thought it might be nice to have wireless earbuds and not worry about running wires under my clothes anymore. Although I did have some reservations:
- I have small ear canals and sometimes the earbuds hurt my ears.
- Earbuds fall out of my ears frequently.
- I was afraid I would loose the wireless earbuds (they are pretty small)
So for a long time I convinced myself I can only the regular iPhone earbuds that came with my phone. Well fortunately my family talked me into trying wireless ones. They actually did the research, took me to BestBuy to show me the Bose SoundSport Earbuds. I did like them so we bought them. I was apprehensive, the sales person assured me if I don’t like this a can bring them back.
The next day I took them for a test run, literally! It took me a few minutes to adjust to the way the earbuds fit and felt in my ears but after that I was hooked.
- No more running wire up my shirt.
- These earbuds have a wire that connects them. They hang nicely around my neck.
- It was very easy to sync to my phone and other devices.
- The wire do not tangle.
- Easy to charge and keep a charge for a good amount of time.
- There is a microphone, to use to talk.
- There is a start/stop and volume buttons.
- Most of all… they have not fallen out of my ears.
- Comes with a nice carrying case.
I can’t say enough about these earbuds. I’m extremely happy with them and use them all the time (not just for running).